6.28.2007

Finished Socks

Finished Penis Socks
Finished Penis Socks,
originally uploaded by rrhood78.
So, here are those toe up socks from inteweave spring 2007 mag. Love this pattern it is really easy and I picked up a couple of new skills. That eastern cast on is just right for no bunch at the toe. I could have picked up my stitches a little tighter, and I will pick up some stitches in the heel pattern to prevent holes. Lots of holes from forming, but other than that I like it. I am also knitting my daughter a matching pair from the left over yarn. She has been wearing mine around wanting some for herself. So, I am on to another pair. After hers I will be knitting pairs for my mother, grandmother, and husband for x mas. These will be my first xmas knitting projects. Really untill this year I just haven't been so in love with knitting. I am not sure what changed. I have always knit and crocheted, but this year it has just bit me. I have two projects going at once, I am doing KAL online, I am reading and listening to everything I can about knitting, I am knit crazy this year. I think the things I have noticed is I feel that others are more interested in my knitting ( maybe because it has improved alot more over the last year or so), and I don't feel like my knitting is disconnecting me from my life, but making it better. Before, I felt guilty about knitting. Like I was cheating on my daughter and partner. Now, I don't have any guilt, just joy!

No comments: