11.16.2007

The way it goes

New Baby Diaper Cover
New Baby Diaper Cover,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
Alot has been going on lately! I have had plenty to say and no time to say it, so, now that I am up a 5 in the morning and there is no one around I guess I can chat it up. I started my job back, yes, my boss has changed his attitude toward the pregos. Apparently he has seen the light after having two horrible replacements that where not up to snuff. Within a week I had my Amex and keys back and with some added bonuses that I had him agree to. Like bringing my daughter to work, and not having to deal with customers so that I can focus on the back of the house work that I enjoy so much. It really is a win win situation. Yeah!
My poor little dog has been sick as a dog for the last week, but I really think he is doing alot better now. Not completely better, but much better than last week for sure. The scary thing is I have no idea why he is sick. The best I can figure is that he ate something he shouldn't have and then stopped eating and drinking for a couple of days. He looked so bad then. Without having any hair to hide his skin and bones he really just looked like a skeleton.
I found a wonderful birthing center where I can have the water birth of my dreams. It is an amazing facility that is more like a day spa. I just love it there. Unfortunatly it is about 45 min from my house, so, it is one heak of a drive, but totally worth it! Yesterday we found out what the sex of the baby was. ITS A BOY! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Anyone that knows me knows I love my daughter sooooooooooooooo much, but I have always wanted to have a whole bunch of boys. So, I won't have a whole bunch of them, but just one, and I am so so so so so very very very happy. I want him to be my grandfather, middle brother, and husband all rolled into one. His name is going to be Britian Browning. Doesn't that just sound like a great name. Both of them are family names. I just couldn't be more excited to meet him.
Well, I hope everyone is doing okay out there! Have a great week! Yeah!

No comments: