1.19.2008

Gone Baby Gone

Finished Ballet Wrap
Finished Ballet Wrap,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
So, PROJECT 2007 ( Ballet Wrap is done) all in all I think it was an easy project, but rather long winded the sash is three yards long, or atleast it felt like it, and the construnction was a little puzzling ( Thank You Nora for making patterns that everyone wants to make, but can't always figure them out) For some reason I am always drawn to her patterns from first sight, then I cringe when I see that Nora is the author. Quickly followed by clearing about 6 months out of my schedule to make the damn thing. I made the 40" chest Med, but it is big, I am so glad I decided to make the sleeves 5 inches shorter, because they would have been way to long if I hadn't. Also, I could have made the sleeves less wide by a couple of inches and done fine. There is alot of room in those sleeves, but very comfy. On my at my 6 months prego body it looks more like a kimono inspired look then a ballet wrap, but it looks good just the same. If I feel pretty later I might take a pic of it on, but don't hold your breath. Now on to bigger and better things. Like PROJECT SUMMER 2008 ( Isabella from Knitty) Pics to come. Yak at ya later, TATER!

No comments: