8.23.2007

Another One?

Ivy and Chris
Ivy and Chris,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
So, I just found out like two hours ago. I am having another baby. Wow, what a mind blower. I mean I know that I have had a baby before, but I am so excited, and not nearly as terrified as last time, and much more relaxed about it. Yeah! I was so freaked out last time that I didn't knit or sew anything other than maternity clothes. Not this time I am not having another one after this, so, I am going to make every cute baby thing I can find. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Also, in this last week I got a new car, which I love love love, and I am on Ravelry. Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah! This is like the best two weeks every!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Sounds like you've had a great week! If I see any cute baby things I'll let you know. Have you checked ravelry? I'm sure there's a page there for baby things under patterns or something.

Fiber Maiden said...

Yeah! Ashley you are my very first comment, and such a happy one. Thank you thank you thank you, you kick asses! I would love to send you something. Email me and I will be happy to send you a gift. I have a huge que at ravelry for the BABE, already. Including supper cute lil devil hat! I am so excited!

ktb38 said...

Congrats on your baby!!!!

meg said...

Congrats on the great news! I just found you via Ravelry.

I've been wanting to make the Baby Surprise Jacket that everyone seems to be into right now. I have a cousin due to arrive in October. I'm going to check out your queue.

Fiber Maiden said...

yeah, more comments. I am lovin this. I am so glad that people actually care about something I said. This is super addictive!