8.01.2007

What ya doin BUB?

Project 2007 7/27/07
Project 2007 7/27/07,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
So, I do tie my self down with more than one big project at a time. Mosty because I don't have enough time. I know that I can finish ten small projects in the time it takes me to make one big one. I think that is pretty true for everyone though. My problem is that I don't like doing little projects. With the execption of the Argosy scarf I really don't like to knit scarves. I haven't ever really been bitten by the sock bug. I like sock knitting, but I have a serious case of second sock syndrome. SSS. So, I should learn to do the two socks on two circs. The thought of having all of those floppy needles and two balls of yarn kinda makes me sick to my stomache with little itchy parts. Just sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. What do you do? How do you knit them, and what little projects do you covet? I just need to know, because I can put off this big one for weeks with a good little project.

No comments: