8.05.2007

White Linen Night

Just Ray
Just Ray,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
We were out in rare form last night supporting the local arts. Which is a cause near and dear to our hearts. As my husband is an artist, and because it is a personal passion of mine to harbor talent and cheerish it. This is Ray, our friend and an amazing artist. He had a show at the event and it was great. Just wish more people had stayed home so I could have enjoyed it a little more, but you can't complain about doing too much business. Right! All the same it was an amazing turn out and I know alot of artists got good exposure. It was nice to be out.
We spent today interviewing people for our rescue dog. Which went better than expected. I only wish I had more dogs to dish out. NOT REALLY. Yes, we have decided not to keep him after all. We are a one dog home and there is nothing wrong with that. I want the dog to have the same amount of love and attention as my dog, and I am not able to do it myself. I just have too much on my plate. There is honer in knowing your limits. Even if it sounds wimpy. It is going to be very hard to let him go, but when we do he will be going to a very good home.
We also saw the Harry Potter movie which I didn't want to see, because I haven't read up to that book yet, and I didn't want to spoil it, but I did anyway. Oh, well. I know to most of you that is crazy that I haven't read every book to date, but I am busy, and reading a book is the last thing on my list every time. There just isn't enough time in a day to do it. I literally have to book reading time with myself. So, I will just have to book more time I guess. Oh WELL! If I have too!

No comments: