10.03.2007

In my Fortress of Solitude

Momma Joe and Ivy
Momma Joe and Ivy,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
In my Fortress of Solitude I watched the sun rise and set, I ate pancakes and marshmellows, I took 50 naps, 1 shower, I swam, I cried, I spun, I knitted alot, and after it all I found me again. I am the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful place to go to anytime I need to. I love my grandparents so much! There home is my center, and their love is my milk. I hope that I never forget who I am and what is important to me, but when I do, I know where to find it again. Sometimes you need to move slower and gather yourself. Sometimes you need to knit on a front porch and drink sweet tea untill your legs fall asleep. You need to watch bugs and have a bon fire to love life again.
On the knitting front I am almost done with PROJECT 2007 amazing. I might actually have it finished before I had planned. WHAT! No I am not crazy it really might be done early! SHUTUP! I know! Don't touch me I am on fire! I am shopping new projects right now on ravelry and it looks like it might be some new baby stuff.
On the baby front I am doing fine, the baby is fine, I am actually not getting sick right now, so, I am doing great! But I won't hold my breath! I have actually only gained 11 lbs which for me is amazing. At this point with my daughter I was 30lbs heavier. Any the who baby good, me good, good, good! Shut up and Knit!

No comments: