10.08.2007

Oh Fall

Zomberina
Zomberina,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
Well, now that I am at home twenty four seven I have an unsual amount of extra time on my hands. My house is lookin good. I even have cleaned the stuff I don't clean like behind the jars on my counter. You know what I am talking about. Don't deny it, it just makes it hurt worse later! I have spun, knitted, crocheted, and crafted my mind into a blur. I am almost done with that ballet cardi, and I will never be done with those monkey socks. I have spent alot of time playing sims. For some reason cleaning their houses and raising thier children are way more entertaining then doing it in real life. It is really stupid if you think about it, and I do.
Halloween is around the corner, so, there is are tons of fun homeschooling and decorating things to do. My daughter was a Zomberina last Halloween, half zombie, half ballerina, all scary. See Picture. It was her idea, I swear. She was terrifing in all of her glory.This year she wants to go as the same thing, but I am encouraging her to branch out. She wants to be a zombie butterfly! Zomberfly! Oh, well, she will scare the pants off of all the other kids in there Handy Mandy/ Dora costumes.
We will be attending the Texas Ren Fest this year. It will be my daughters first time. Which is way exciting. I have her fairy costume ready to go. The turkey legs are calling to me already. Oh, turkey legs. Fall will be busy and lead into winter and holidays, or as I call it Pumpkin pie season!

No comments: