10.17.2007

Take that you Monkey Debil

Monkey Sock Starter
Monkey Sock Starter,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
So, I ripped the hell out of my half money sock today. I hate it and not because I don't like the yarn or anything else weak like that. I hate knitting fancy socks. I don't even wear socks that much much less fancy ones. Fancy socks suck! I am not even close to a fancy sock girl. I am a ribbed toe up girl all the way, and there is nothing wrong with that. I tried to branch out, but I hate the branch. I like the trunk and that is where I am going to stay. I plan on using the same yarn to make the toe up ribby socks that I last make from IK. Now that the Debil Monkey socks are off of my needles I can focus on my XmasHanuQuansica gifts. I cast on the cigar gloves for my husband who hates knitted presents, but loves wearing gloves and smoking cigars. So, I thought it was a good match, and if he doesn't like them I will shamelessly regift them to a friend who will. So, suck it! I also finished the wrap of doom. Which ended up being a supper easy knit and I plan on making more once I square away some buttons that I like. I think they will make very good cloth diaper covers and they are oh so soft and old fashion looking. They are the cutest butt sweaters I have ever seen. I just recieved in the mail four more sublime stitch patterns. Including: Under the sea ( 4 IV), China town ( 4NB), Spaced Out (4ME), and Craftopia (4Me and my Bitches). They are OH so cute and I can not wait to stitch their beauty into all of my unembriodered linens, and anything else I can fit in a hoop. I am not kidding try me! So, I have been super busy and have lots of stuff to be doing instead of sitting here talking to myself, so, piss off. I mean have a nice day!

Bitch

No comments: