10.15.2007

Wrap Wrap Wrap

I took very detailed stock of my cloth diaper stash this last week( or what is left of it I JUST KNOW I HAD MORE) and relized I am short alot of NB covers. I have been whipping up these wraps style diaper covers from Little Turtle Knits. I wanted to make them for my first baby, but I just never got around to it. So, I am starting early. I am not a very fast knitter. I am a much faster crocheter. I think it is just the nature of crochet verses knitting, but these babies are quick. You can knit one up in a couple of hours. Maybe less if you are faster than me. Which you are! I can tell! I also have managed to completely stream line the homeschooling. With some major additions of class room materials. For Dear Ole Mom, who was told to throw away anything that looked like it was from elementary school out. This is what our tax dollars pay for folks! Bad for tax payers good for family members of public school teachers. At least it isn't in a trash can somewhere! I am quickly rounding the corner on becoming mother of the year, so, watch your back Mother of the year 2006 I got your number right here and I made you cupcakes for your swift departure! See Ya!

No comments: