7.01.2007

Project 2007

Project 2007
Project 2007,
originally uploaded by rrhood78.
So, here it is well into the Summer the 2007 project has begun. Just so that you know the last time I did a big project it took over two years to do, and had to be started from scratch over a dozen times. My needles where eaten by dogs atleast two times, but I think it was closer to four. My yarn was eaten by dogs. None of these dogs where mine, so, it wasn't my fault. The Never Never sweater as it is known was pulled out involuntarily a couple of times by infants and small children. I swear that this will not happen to this project. I promise to stand by my project and protect it from small mammals at all times. I will keep it in a zipper bag protected from all matters of weather. I promise to take pictures of it and listen to lots of podcast while knitting it. It will not fall by the way, it will be my new best friend, and lover. Project 2007 I will honor and obey you! This I promise!

No comments: