7.15.2007

Who is that doggie in the window?

Rosco That Dog
Rosco That Dog,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
So, it has only been a couple of days and we have already caved. The dog is going to stay with us. My husbands new dog does not have a name yet. So, I am taking suggestions. He is young, mostly hairless, and very energetic. Our other dog's name is Chuy, so, that might give you some ideas. Let me know if you have a good one, and we will consider it. I have been on skype alot lately almost constantly. There are alot of lovely knitters over there. Most of them are on Ravelry already so alot of the chatter is about that. I am sitting behind 3759 people as of now and it looks like they are adding about two to three hundred people a day. At that rate I won't have anything to contribute to the chat until next month. By that time something else will be the happening thing and I will be a month behind that. Oh, well, at least I get to the party even if I am not the first to be invited.

No comments: