7.24.2007

Work is a 4 letter word

Argosy Lives
Argosy Lives,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
It is a word most cursed in my home. Dishes go unwashed, clean laundry piles up in the closet, and by the bed, and infront of the dryer. Food is being eaten out of boxes and bags. Yes, Mommy is working a little to much at work lately and it shows. I am just afraid there is no end. I feel like all I do lately is work, and work and work. There is no end! We are temporaily shorthanded at work and everyone is taking vacations, so, work has become a bane to my family. I actually knit a couple of stitches last night and fell asleep. Like an old man watching dateline. I was out in no time flat. My knitting didn't even stand a chance. I am looking forward to relief from this schedule from hell. If only it was over sooner. No more talky talk must knit, and maybe I can take a nap between stitches.

No comments: