7.13.2007

Rosco The Rescue

Rosco The Rescue
Rosco The Rescue,
originally uploaded by Fiber Maiden.
In the late hours last night straight out of SnB I rescued this Hairy Hairless Chinese Crested. He is just a gem. It is amazing to me how increadibly heartless people can be to animals. These are one of the rarest and most expensive dog breeds in the world and someone saw fit to abuse it. An animal is total dependant on its person or people to provide a health enviornment and teach it right from wrong. Every living thing is entitled to love and happiness. I am currently interviewing people to get him into a loving home. I would keep him. My Hubby even said I could People. Which is totally crazy! But he is young and he needs to be in a home with a very active family. My crested is old and tired and that works for us. If you know anyone in the Greater Houston Area that is interested in Rescuing a wonderful dog have them email me. There is no charge for him. He just needs a forever home.

No comments: